This is fun and I was
1) How did you get into cosplay in the first place?
It was a coincidence, I was on my way to LA with my siblings and we stopped at Anaheim for gas. We saw all these cosplayers and we learned about AX right there. Next day we attended with our first put together, crappy costumes of bleach lol!!!
2) What was your very first cosplay?
Hinamori momo from Bleach
3) How many cosplays have you done by now?
About 25 completed costumes, I have some others I don't have pictures of them.
4) Which cosplay is your personal favorite? (Of your own)
Alice from Pandora Hearts
5) And which cosplay is your least favorite? (Of your own)
Vexen and Larxene from KH, I hated those coats. They were super hot and uncomfortable to wear.
6) Do you consider yourself a good cosplayer, and at conventions, do people compliment you?
Overall, I think I do a good job in caring about all the details that cosplay requires. Although I don't think I'm a good looking cosplayer because of my weight.
People usually do compliment my work and I'm glad about it!!!
7) What is your most recent cosplay?
Sai From Hikaru no Go
8) Do you have a number 1 DREAM COSPLAY?
Yes!!! Sailor Moon!!!
9) What is your top 5 of cosplay you want to do?
2)Krad from DN Angel
3)Mira Armstrong from FMA
4)Lotti from Pandora Hearts
5)Vincent from Pandora Hearts
10) Name some female characters you would like to cosplay
Usagi, Rukia, Lotti and Mira
11) And then name some male
Krad, Vincent, Roxas,
12) Do you prefer to cosplay female or male characters?
Female because there are more options for me. But I would like to crossplay some more.
13) Do you prefer to buy your cosplays or to make them yourself?
14) What are the most important things for you when you are cosplaying? (For example; the overall look, to be in character, the costume or the props?)
All named above, except being in character. That really doesn't matter, it matters only when taking pictures..
15) Describe cosplay in general using 5 words!
Fun, awesome, crazy, stressful and EPIC!!!
16) Name 3 things you LOVE about cosplay!
1) Meeting people and making friends is the best!!!
2) Traveling to conventions is fun!
3) Making the costumes and have photo shoots!!!
17) Name 3 things you HATE about cosplay!
1) It cost lots of money!
3) Crappy conventions like AX
18) Do you enter cosplay competitions? And have you ever won anything?
I have been in a few competitions and I have won some awards:
+ Kohane Tsuyuri
- Hall Costume Award Anime LA 2010
+ Princess Tomoyo
- Hall Costume Award Anime LA 2008
- Third Place Nisei Week Festival 2007
+ Tomoyo Queen of Hearts
- Second Place Japan Expo 2008
+ Matsumoto Rangiku
- Best Costume by Consplayers at MikomiCon 2006
19) What is your most memorable cosplay experience?
I got to meet so many people.
Saw all of my friends in one con!!!
Got to cosplay with new and old friends!!!
Best con ever!!
20) Tag some bitches!!
IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOU ARE TAG
~ Mlarad Twitter Livejournal YouTube Facebook Convention Schedule 2010
Comic Con - San Diego, CA Mickey's Halloween Party - Anaheim, CA Yaoi Con - San Francisco, CA
Japan Expo - Los Angeles, CA
Convention Schedule 2011
(preliminary) Anime Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA Sakura Watch - Los Angeles, CA Sakura Con - Seattle, WA So Cal Cosplay Gathering - Fullerton, CA FanimeCon - San Jose, CA Japan Expo - Paris, France
or Anime Expo - Los Angeles, CA Comic Con - San Diego, CA Summer of Sonic - London, UK Costume Plans 2010 Feature Works Photo Shoot Feature